Monday, August 30, 2010

Daddy Steals us Away for an Anniversary Trip

Wednesday evening 11 pm Daddy tells me we are leaving at 9:30 am Thursday and that we are going to Negril, Jamaica.  After panic left me I was so excited.  The trip was great.  Luke had a blast. It was all-inclusive so I had my fair share of RUM RUNNERS.  The beach was sandy white and the water was the such a pretty shade of blue.  Of course nothing was a PROBLEM Mon'!  We returned Sunday afternoon to reality.  It was a great get away.  I can't think of a better place to have gone.  The only thing missing was our Maran!
Daddy and Luke SNOOZE on the flight.  Mommy was bad and helped the flight attendant by consuming "MOMMY JUICE"....aka VINO!

The view from our Villa.  This picture does it no justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment