Thursday, December 2, 2010

Luke Says......

I was trying on pants and Luke comes in the bathroom.  I have a big stack of them in one pile and as I keep trying them on Luke says "Mommy, why are your pants so big"?.  I pause for a second (which is something I NEVER do as my mouth is ALWAYS in gear way too fast) and say, "Well, mommy has dropped some pounds and my pants are too big".  Luke kind of cocks his head to the side like a little puppy dog and I could tell he didn't understand and replies "Don't worry mommy, you will grow into them".  I didn't have the heart to attempt to explain to him that we WANT him to grow into his clothes that are too big and that it is a GOOD thing for him to do so ......but not so much for mommy to grow into hers (or back into them for that matter).  We will save this learning experience for another day.  Weight loss and gain is too much for a four year old VERY SLENDER little boy who hopefully will NEVER have weight issues!  Innocence sure is cute. 

Have a CHUGGING Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment