Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa has Sent a PERSONAL ELF to our House

Hi, I'm Snickerdoodle Luke and you can see from my picture above (Yes the one that is 'chugging on by') that I look like I have a little mischief in me.  Well, Santa got tired of texting my daddy about my recent behavior so when I woke up yesterday Santa had sent an ELF to our house.  He was found at my last 'scene of the crime'.  Meaning he was at the last spot in which I was bad before I had to go to bed last night.  This elf is kind of neat. He is magic just like Santa and Christmas.  He moved from the window seal (near the Christmas tree where I slammed my Thomas the Train) to my room where I wasn't sharing my I Pod with my sister Maran.  (She arrived recently from China and I am not too thrilled about it to be quite honest).  When we went to get in the car this morning there he was -- sitting in the seat pocked below the DVD player.  When we got out of the car at the bagel shop I noticed that he had jumped into the side pocket of my mom's backpack.  Daddy said that the elf moved around quickly and he sure does.  He is watching me to make sure that I am a better little boy.  So far his presence has not changed me a bit.  Shortly after arriving in the bagel shop we had to leave because I was extremely unruly.  We left without my mom and dad getting their diet cokes.  This NEVER happens so that should tell you how truly bad I was.  I have spent more time in time out today than I have playing or doing anything else for that matter.  Since I am sitting in a chair I noticed one thing....the elf is right above my head watching me.  I think that I better start being a 'better brother' because this elf is always where I end up'.  It's hard to be a big brother.  It's even harder to be a big brother who shares and does so willingly.  Sharing was MUCH EASIER before Maran arrived because I had no one to share with at my house so it was not an issue.  This Elf may just make my life a little tougher.  Isn't adjusting to the arrival of a new little sister enough?  What does a Snickerdoodle have to do to get a break around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment