Monday, March 21, 2011

A PROUD Mommy Moment

I get an e-mail from our company banker and I gasp.... "OH NO... did I do something wrong? What did I mess up? I do everything "AUTO" so it gets done and gets done "RIGHT" so I am just dying while opening the e-mail. I open it and this is what she says:


************************************************
You are not going to believe this. Today I was at Mellow Mushroom for lunch and all of a sudden these 2 gorgeous kids come running in and it was Luke and Maran. I would recognize them anywhere. They are so beautiful and were so happy. Anyway, I thought it was funny that I recognized them.
*************************************************
A PROUD moment for me --- after I caught my breath!

Here's hoping to the beauty of kids being noticed at any time and any place over the tantrums and unmatched clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment