Friday, June 17, 2011

When We Go On The Boat

"We can see lots of things right Mommy" Luke says.

We sure can.

"Am I going to go to Boat Camp?"

Daddy and mommy would like for you to --- at least for a few hours for one day maybe two because there will be lots of friends to make and fun things to do. 

OK Mommy and I will take Maran with me but what will you and daddy do without us?

We will work I am sure.  (knowing that we plan on working out, pooling it as I vision a favorite bar on the boat that I know I will find). 

Mommy, you and daddy need to not take your computers so you can kiss and hug.

OK LUKE we will see what we can do. Good idea. 

He then jumps up and down and claps his hands singing "Mommy and Daddy will kiss and hug".....repeatedly at the top of his lungs.  Maran is in the background saying "I don't want Mommy to kiss Daddy'..... a little girls love for daddy never ends and a little boys celebration is just adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment