Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mommy "It's Hard to Share"

Luke got into the car after day camp and said to me "I played so hard today mommy and it was fun and I didn't want to share the choo choo because it is just too hard to share when it is a train".  It was the cutest run on sentence.  His arms were gestering everywhere and his chocolate eyes were just huge.  Wouldn't you like to have days where the most cumbersome thing you had to do was "SHARE"?  Life through the eyes of a toddler and it's innocence is amazing.  Makes me wonder the cute things I hope I said when I was little.  The one thing I know I said was to our dear neighbor.  We went into her house and I looked around and I said to her "You haven't cleaned your house today Ms. Royal".  My mother was not happy needless to say.  Her house was not dirty or messy.  Not sure why I said it.  Ms. Royal was the first neighbor to hold me when I came home from the hospital.  I last saw her at my mother's funeral.   They moved out of our neighborhood many years ago.  At the funeral I hugged her and asked her if she had "Cleaned her house today". 

No comments:

Post a Comment