Thursday, August 12, 2010

Luke wants to Be a Baby Again...

Luke said to me this morning "Mommy when I wake up tomorrow I want to be a baby again so I can sleep in your bed".  I told him that we couldn't do the Benjamin Button thing but it was a neat concept.  He said "Oh yes we can".  (Mind you he doesn't have a clue about Benjamin Button).  We talk a little more and I explain to him that while at my office I had to get some things done but if he is patient and good then I will get them done faster so we can then play.  He promises that he will be good, not run around, eat his breakfast and leave  with no whining issues when we need to.  So after our little pep talk I say "OK, Luke let's do it".  He then says --"Mommy, I am Benjamin not Luke and I will wake up in your bed tomorrow as a baby".  OK well so much for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment