Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Mommy the dog has a Runny Nose"

We woke up this morning and I noticed that Luke was not as 'WHINEY" as what he has been lately.  Let's start this off right... I DISLIKE WHINING WITH A PASSION.  I don't like it when Luke does it and I won't get started on adults who do it.  I do not tolerate Luke's whining but I am more tolerant of his whining over an adults. That being said I tidied up the house last night.  I vacuumed the couch to get our PERFECT DOG "ABBEY's" fur off of it and Febreezed it so it would smell less like dog.  (Abbey went to the Dry Cleaners on Friday so she is smelling pretty good right now).  I keep the pillows pulled down in order to prevent her from jumping on the couch.  This jumping on the couch is a new thing that has set in for her during her aging years.  She is 9.  She has been the perfect dog but I will save that for my "ODE TO ABBEY".  Luke is hugging and kissing on her and then says "Oh Abbey, stay right there".  He runs to get a Kleenex.  I can't imagine what he is doing but he comes back and looks at me and tells me that "SHE HAS A RUNNY NOSE".  So he wipes her nose and then says 'YICK... it is all wet".  He then gets another kleenex and continues to wipe.  He then pets her on the head and says "You will feel better later pretty girl".  Defiinitely a cam-corder moment but of course I was lucky to get a semi-ok I phone pix.  Can he just stay this cute all the time? Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment