Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Snickerdoodle's FIRST REAL BOUT OF JEALOUSY

OK so we have hit the mark.  We have received our I-800 approval  which means we now are waiting for Maran's Visa to be approved.  Daddy and I were talking about how we can now put the MARAN MICKEY on the car....for some reason we didn't feel comfy about putting it on before we got to a certain point in the process.  SO NOW WE ARE THERE... which also means that  I HAVE TO START ON HER ROOM!  FOR REAL!!!  I always have to have a fire under my you know what to get anything done.   I love procrastinators because I am one of them.  BLESS US ALL.  OK so what does that mean?  Next week... I will start cleaning out my "OVER-FLOW" closet (which is Maran's room).  Wow.... oh wow... now what do I do with all the stuff?  Perhaps get rid of it?  No, that is not a possible option I am sure....... With Love and Hugs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment