Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Luke asks "WHY DO I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER?"

Luke woke up this morning and asked why he has a little sister.  I told him that I thought he would like one so he would have someone to play with and go through life with. I also reminded him that he asked for one and then I asked him if he wanted a little brother and he quickly said "YES".  I told him to get along with his sister and learn to share with her and we would think about a little brother.  It took him no time at all to tell me the following:

 "I didn't need what I got so therefore I don't think I need another".

Excuse me?  So he got this from me the other night at dinner when I was asked if I wanted another piece of bread so I said the above.  CLEVER? SCARY?  I just wonder what other words and phrases he is going to remember and what more of an opportune time to remember such things than the holidays when LOTS of family is around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment