Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snickerdoodle's Favorite Christmas Gift

Out of it all this is his favorite.  So it goes back to the old saying "they will play with the box and the wrapper more than the gift".  As well as the cheapest gift often far outweighs and is more precious than the pricey one.   Also, I believe that I have a boy whose way to his heart is through his tummy.
I'm not so sure that I would choose the chips over the learner bikes and big ATV's but what do I know?

Snickerdoodle had a GREAT Christmas.  I think the most fun for him was being with his cousins.  He absolutely adores every one of them.  He loves being the center of their worlds and when he is around they make him the center. There are MANY GOOD THINGS from being the babies of the family like David and I are and to have waited so late in life to have children.  We have instant babysitters and furthermore babysitters who think that our kids are pretty neat.  What a blessing to be surrounded by those who love children and play with them as if he is just 'one of the gang'.  Maran fits right in as well and she is such a trooper.  She, too, is the center of her cousins worlds and this has made the transition so much easier.  Family is the BIGGEST BLESSING of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment