Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finger Nails CUT without a Scream!

If you had ever told me this day would come I would have cried at the sheer thought of it.  Tonight I cut my nails and Luke asked why.  I explained to him that my nails don't grow long but I like them short in the winter because they get so dry and crack and peel (Yes, TMI)...... so he told me that he wanted his nails cut. Really? Do you have a fever? This is the kid who cries and screams at the thought of his nails being cut.  It's like he is having a limb cut off.  In Luke's world fingernails being cut ranks up their in discomfort and pain like hair cuts do.  He stands beside the bed and let's me cut them.  What an experience... cutting his nails while he is not asleep or napping. I kind of liked it.  He claimed it tickled.  OK I will take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment