Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mr. Snickerdoodle gets Sick.....

Oh to error on the side of caution is so much better than feeling like a bad mom because you discount a kid telling you that he feels bad and send him to playschool anyway.  That said mommy messed up this morning.  Should have known since Snickerdoodle was up about 25 times last night.  After pottying this morning I thought his tummy ache had gone away.  Besides since Aunt Peggy has had her colon cancer surgery his tummy aches seem to coincide with hers.  He saw her yesterday and he knew she was on her way to the Dr. so I kind of thought it stemmed from that.  He has never been one to fake a sickness (not yet at least) so I should have added all the signs up. 

Nasty strep throat got him.  Turns out there are 6 of the 15 class members out sick.  In our area a nasty tummy bug is indeed going around and if you don't have the honor of having that then you have strep. 

So I go hurrying back to school and find him looking like he was half dead.  We rush to the Dr. and she confirms what I already knew.  The Dr. even checked me to make sure I don't have it ----I don't, YET

Here we go again.. Maran is on her last two days of antibiotics and Luke is just now starting a ten day supply.  Is it good that I leave again on Friday?  NO.... at least he is only contagious until tomorrow....some things work out OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment