Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A letter I wrote to Jennifer about Kids.....

I wrote this to my friend Jennifer in early November.  We had just gotten home from China and I remember the feeling of  'IT IS ALL FALLING APART'.  Thankfully those days are a mere memory.  I can say that it has gotten so much better it is unreal.  I never thought we would reach a time where there was 'peace' in the house or two toddlers that would play with each other.  Each day brings on its new challenges and life is not always perfect but it is so much better.  AND THANKFULLY SO!

*******************************************
Hello There....

 I can say that this is a beautiful sight to me right now  (picture below)
 It has to be horribly uncomfortable though! Today has been challenging
at best. It  makes me wonder if I truly was a bad child because all day long I
 heard my mother saying "Just wait till you have kids". Almost the
 whole day either one or both was crying. Maran hit an all time high of
 falling down and this time with wounds to show it. Luke tells her if
 she doesn't stop something then she will go to time out with a cukoo
 clock on the wall. You can hardly kick your way through our house but
 with pride I can say (my only accomplishment) that all the laundry is
 done! This will change after bath time tonight.
 Wow! Maran clearly has spent time with many other kids around her and
 is much harder to keep entertained than Luke ever was. (No surprise
 about the "always with company issue). She would be happy with a
 computer in front of her all day. She is a gadget gal who wants to
touch and explore all. She wants to figure out how it works and make
 it work better. She can now name most of her body parts and can easily
 tell me if something hurts. We are getting there! Hugs to all from
 the house of Mr Snickerdoodle and Miss Sassafras!

Hugs from Snickerdoodle Luke and Lil Miss Sassafras!

No comments:

Post a Comment